Thursday, May 27, 2010

When One Door Closes..

Another one opens!

The school year is officially over and I am ready for summer. I am going to miss my staff and students greatly, but it is on to the next adventure for me. I am so excited for the programs and parties I am offering this summer with lots more fun to come!

I wanted to share a site you you all that is going to make your Art Party planning and set up even more easy! Today I was blogged about by the owner of Table Tops for Tots. Table Tops for Tots provides table and chair rentals for ages 2-6 with delivery for your home or event location. Their site is very easy to use and the rates are AMAZING! Table Tops for Tots would be a perfect match with your next Art Party for your toddler!

Check out their super fun site for more information or their blog for some great party ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog love, Nicole! Look forward to working with you soon!

    ReplyDelete